Is it just a "Rip-Off"?

Started by axis, May 05, 2007, 05:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axis

I am waiting, anticipatinng,contemplating now, it be 3 weeks plus for the arrival of my first spore order (paid with Money Order) from "The Hawkseye". I have E-mailed a question reguarding this to them and no reply, nuthin ?, c'mon, is this an online sucker punch joke type thing or am "I" being "IMPATIENT"? All of the studying, reading, preparing, and this? Is there any credible spore suppliers or wut? Anyone?

Baphom3t

They are a sponsor at the shroomery but it seems there has been a few waiting also.
I have not dealt with them so I can't really answer your question.
If anyone I'd deal with, it would be http://www.ralphstersspores.com/
I don't have any syringes but I do have a few prints.
I'd be happy to send you one as long as you don't live in California,Georgia,Idaho,or any country that has a spore law.
3 weeks seems like a long time for a order but they could be swamped.

anno

In my experience they are reliable, albeit it can sometimes  take some time.

Myc

If you read their shipping policy, they state that orders may take awhile.  That's why I wouldn't deal with them.  I like instant results too!  I also tried dealing with a company called ShroomsNmore.  I had to go to my credit card co. and dispute payment since those guys never shipped what they promised.  The best place I've tried yet, in regards to shipping, viability of samples, and overall satisfaction with results, has been www.sporeworks.com.  It just plain sucks sitting around and waiting to get started on a project!

psilocybin warrior

yeah i would agree with the person above me i got asap delivery with an extra charge but i got then in 3 days so it was worth the extra change.