Current projects.

Started by MoGrow, January 26, 2013, 10:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoGrow

I keep a journal log on shroomery.org id like to link to fungifun so you guys can all see what ive got going on at any given time. Ill bump the thread when i update.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17606004

Good vibes to all and may your harvests be bountiful.
One mans misery, is another mans mystery!

My Alcohol Lamp

PenisEnvy525

Oh damn. I can't check it out because you have to be a member and shoomery is not taking now accounts right now. I would really like to see your journal log. Any way you can put it on here in a few posts? \m/
-Most sports take one ball. Motocross takes two.

-  \m/ PURE FUCKING METAL! \m/

MoGrow

Quote from: PenisEnvy525 on January 26, 2013, 12:13:36 PM
Oh damn. I can't check it out because you have to be a member and shoomery is not taking now accounts right now. I would really like to see your journal log. Any way you can put it on here in a few posts? \m/

Yea ill post here in a few min im at work so its tough but i get a break in 10 ill do it then.

My Alcohol Lamp

MoGrow

1/23/13

1/24/13

This jar is a test jar i made with GLC from the jars i spawned to the mono.

1/25/13

The other end

So i had 6 test jars colonizing with GLC and i kinda sorta forgot about them for a couple days, went to birth them tonight and there were a couple pis in them, here are the pics of that.

In this picture you can see the shrooms i picked off the cake in the pics from the 25th perched on top.

More to come on the mono tomorrow.

My Alcohol Lamp

MoGrow

there we go finally after a shit ton of editing. Ill bump this later tonight round 6pm EST when i get home and post new pics.

My Alcohol Lamp

PenisEnvy525

Thanks for doing that. Damn dude, you have yourself a beautiful garden of shroomies. Nice work!
-Most sports take one ball. Motocross takes two.

-  \m/ PURE FUCKING METAL! \m/

Cacophonyhead

Your tub is looking nice and full dude :wacko:
Is the tub from one of your agars? What strain is it?

MoGrow

Update i harvested on the 27th (my birthday) here are the pics from it.

1/27/13 (Happy Birthday to me)

1277gms wet.

.. .. ..

The Guardian

P.S. Do these pics expand for you guys? or do i need to link them from somewhere else ?

My Alcohol Lamp

Cacophonyhead

Ya, they expand. Happy Birthday indeed! Excellent flush man! :wacko:

Combatkarl1627

Did you case this tub? I just made two mini monotub a just scaling down a recipe that I found , will post results soon! If you did case did you use a 50/50?

MoGrow

nahh bro no casing, cubes dont benifit from a casing layer. Its an unnecessary step.

My Alcohol Lamp

Combatkarl1627

Really? Everything I've read for monos  is case case case but I guess they don't specify cubes or not... So after I let my spawn colonize my sub I can just go straight to fruiting and not lose any benefit if I don't case this tub?