PINK BUFFALOOO!!!!!

Started by Basshead420, March 23, 2013, 07:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basshead420

:ph34r: so this is my first time grow and I started some Mazatepec and Pink buffalos, Its been about 1 week since inoculation and I have healthy mycelium growth on all 8 jars that a started. The weird thing is is that the Maz is deff beating the PB in colonization time? this confuses me cus I thought (from what ive read) that PB was supposed to be an exceptionally fast colonizer! How long should I let these babys consolidate before birthing, most of them are at about 40% done so I got a bit to wait but I heard you have to let them consolidate the substrate before Birthing. ima try and upload a few pics of my first grow here soon! oh and how well does just a simple fruiting chamber with a plastic storage bin and perlite in the bottom work? anything I should do to get a lil more out of it cus its the only method I can reach right now :)

MoGrow

MS varies in colonization times, dosent matter the strain, as for your FC you need 1/4" holes every 2" in a grid pattern on all 6 sides of your tub running 5-6" of moist perlite, mist  and fan and you should be fine.

Let jars consolidate for 7-14 (i always go 7) days from 100% before you birth.
One mans misery, is another mans mystery!

My Alcohol Lamp

Basshead420

:) thanks man for the info, really helpful:) im deff having fun doin this, its so exciting to see my first mycelium!

MoGrow

Quote from: Basshead420 on March 24, 2013, 05:02:28 AM
:) thanks man for the info, really helpful:) im deff having fun doin this, its so exciting to see my first mycelium!

Np thats what were here for.
I know the feeling, its so rewarding.
One mans misery, is another mans mystery!

My Alcohol Lamp