Mini monos

Started by Combatkarl1627, February 01, 2013, 02:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michkis

You just dont want a light that will give off heat. Ya, hit that cobweb with h2O2 and keep us posted! Good luck!

MoGrow

Quote from: michkis on March 14, 2013, 02:01:02 AM
Ya, hit that cobweb with h2O2 and keep us posted! Good luck!

Theres a process to this, i cant remember what it is ill look it up and post back when i find it.
Its like 3x12hours or some thing, meaning douse the cobweb with h2o2 3x 12hours apart to kill it permanantly.
One mans misery, is another mans mystery!

My Alcohol Lamp

Combatkarl1627

further down the line i think in one of my tubs i had too little air flow i have hyphil* nodes little white blobs on the sub now... i flushed for 3 hours and replaced to fruiting conditions...anyone have exp on how long it will take to see fruits again or any other info on getting another flush outta these ?

MoGrow

Usually 2 weeks for second flush to show up. But it varries.

My Alcohol Lamp

Combatkarl1627

Cool.  Will post a pic  or two tonight of new pins

MoGrow

Quote from: csluyuan on April 01, 2013, 12:41:41 AM
Oh I see well on my next tub I won't pop so many holes , my casing is about a quarter inch and is just straight sterilized berm and coir so shouldn't have any nutrients , the tube leads to a little reptile humidifier which brings in fresh humid air slowly . I was thinking it would provide good FAE without the need for a fan! Similar to the device MoGrow had in one of his posts.

I believe your refering to darksydes setup. I dont use any automation in my growing., I strictly use set and forget monotubs. I see people use these set ups regularly but there not necessary. If you polystuff your holes right theres no need for fanning or misting for the first flush and i mist 3 or so times a week, and fan once a day on second, and third flushes.

My Alcohol Lamp