is this ok?

Started by Basshead420, March 25, 2013, 04:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basshead420

so when my myc started to mature a bit and colonize the majority of the sub I started to see hella condensation on the jar, inbetween it and the myc. is this ok? some spots seem pretty wet but the myc is still growin fast. is it bacteria? its not colored at all but one spot looks kinda jell like, not to much but jus a lil. the only thing I can think it may be is brf that was on the glass that the myc is eating, thus making it more clear and gel like. idk anything tho im very very new to this and that's why I wanna know...WTF is goin on. im prolly getting worked up of water tho lol

MoGrow

Visible condensation during colonization is completely normal. No need to worry if your visible growth is white. W/ out pics its hard to say what your seeing tho.
One mans misery, is another mans mystery!

My Alcohol Lamp

Basshead420

Thanks Again Mogrow! ive been keeping an eye on them and they seem to be fine, very white and rhizomorphic now that they've reached full colonization. This being my first grow and all I think Im just getting paranoid as I really want this all to go well. Im going to do my first grow log here soon.

FadedFungus

MoGro is correct. I see light to moderate condensation inside my jars all the time.  As long as its not pooling at the bottom you're good.