Best & Quickest Methods

Started by doseofandroid, April 11, 2013, 08:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doseofandroid

I'm not asking this as a question I need to know as I have my own answer for each question, but a friend and I were debating the other day, since there are different answers all over the net and in books, I figured I'd ask the community, based on their personal experience what has worked best for them. There are two topics. First: what is the most efficient drying method, meaning the best to maintain potency. Second: what is the quickest drying method, the fastest method that maintins the most potency. Of course, in my experience, the faster its been, the less potent, but I'm just one guy. I figure this could be a good, friendly debate, and also a thread for reference in searched for people looking these answers.

Cacophonyhead

Im curious to know what your answers are to your own questions  :wacko:

doseofandroid

Quote from: Cacophonyhead on April 12, 2013, 01:54:30 AM
Im curious to know what your answers are to your own questions  :wacko:
1 to 2 days at most of pre-drying with a fan, then I put in a jar with desicant & held above with chicken wire of course. that's my best slow drying method. the best quick drying method i've used is this heater I have, I lock them in a closet with the heater and line the cracks and have the heater pointed at my fruits indirectly. as long as whatever you're using doesn't go above 180 degrees, it should be fine not to hurt your harvest. mine doesn't go above 180, but I still deter from direct blowing on them.

Cacophonyhead

Dehydrator works well too. Less time exposed to air. Stays below the psylocybin melting point.

psilocybin warrior

Multi tier food dehydrator hands down.