I NEED HELP!!! please !!!!

Started by helpme123, May 18, 2007, 08:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinning stopped? and weird hairs growing??

wht
0 (0%)
hey
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

helpme123

so i'm new to this and i iniculated some jars a couple weeks ago and they all grew mycelium and i brought 2 out 2 start pinning but its been a couple days, i'd say like 6 to 7 days and no pinning has started, but on the bottom of one there is like weird lookin strands tht look like little hairs, what is tht? and is there a possible way to speed up the pinning process, right now they are under my porch and not getting direct sunlight, oh and i live in florida so it is pretty hot, im worried tht they might of dried up, any help is greatly appreciated

psilocybin warrior

Havnt u read anything about this???wtf are u doin

Baphom3t

helpme123,
First off it is difficult to read your post,try spelling the words properly.
Your not giving enough info for much of anything.
Are you doing cased grains,PF Tek?
From what I read by your post,I suggest that you do alot more reading and studying.
Why do you have two outside under your porch?
Why not use a TiT,a greenhouse,terraium,or something like that as your FC?

"i'd say like 6 to 7 days and no pinning has started"
It can take up to 14 days before you can see pins

YOU CAN NOT SPEED UP THE PINNING PROCESS  :rolleyes:

All I can say is Research,Research,Research.

Myc

All may not be completely lost with the cakes under the porch.  I'm refraining from further comment on that issue--LOL.
If those cakes aren't dry here's what ya do.  Collect some dry, aged, leached, cow or horse manure.  Make sure it doesn't smell like amonia or shit by sniffing it.  The manure should smell like dirt if it's the right stuff.  Dig a hole under your porch about six inches deep.  Crumble up the manure and put it in the hole.  Wet the manure until it is......wet.  Don't worry about too much water it'll drain away over time.  Crumble up your cakes and mix them with the manure.  Cover this outdoor bed with dead leaves, straw, or similar.  Keep it moist by watering with a watering can, garden hose sprayer, etc. (don't flood it!!!)  Wait a really long time for the manure to colonize.  After it is completely over-run with mycelium (like the cakes were when they looked fully colonized) case it with rotten leaves, dirt, peat moss,...Wait for your fruits to come out.Be prepared to wait quite a long time.  You can also do this with spent cakes and casings after you have studied the art of cultivating for awhile.
This will really work.  Don't worry about contams, pastuerizing, pressure cooking, or pests since you're gardening in the great outdoors now buddy!

psilocybin warrior

Or you could just do a 24 hour submerged water dunk. If u dont want to handle more shit.

axis

WOW! that was heavy, man.

Can ya feel the love in this forum, or what? LOL.

Well, I like it.

alejio

And I thought my posts were inane. Jeez.  I am still uncertain after 50 hours worth of reading about this shit, and your syntax is criminal.

psilocybin warrior