FYI

Started by psilocybin warrior, June 08, 2007, 10:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

FYI
So I made my way to the ace hardware by my house the other day and I went to grab some vermiculite and they diddnt have any.  So i asked the guy if they had any in the back and they said that they had stopped mining it completely due to asbestis. If anyone has any information on the subject send it in. :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko: :angry: :wub: -_- :rolleyes: ^_^ :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

axis

Sorry to hear you have to be the one, seems like it has to be someone.

The local garden shop close to home has a shit load of vermiculite 2 months ago. I guess I better check in and stock up if they still have it. They had 10 qt bags and 20 lb bags.

At the time they said there was no problem getting it and that it didn't contain the asbestos. I will ask again to be sure.

Perlite is at Home Depot or Lowe's Hardware stores for 8 qt bag.Scotts and Miracle Grow brands. Haven't checked ACE store.

Somewhere in the TEks there were links to obtaining either of them?

Mabey look up their website or keyword in Google whatever your looking for. Should get results there.

Good luck is all I can offer at the time.

Baphom3t

maybe the store clerk didnt have a clue what you was talking about ^_^ ,verm is extremely easy to get in my neck of the woods.
If your town has a green house,they will have verm.

doctuhsatan

i went to my garden store the other day and they had it...and plenty of it!

psilocybin warrior

UGH well F U not really it just sucks where im at.

axis

where is that??? Mars where they dont have very much vegetation? LOL

Im just razzin ya, that just sucks if there aint no damd greenthumbs there.

Mabey someone who is close to "where you are" can hook ya up. Me, Im in the way out west. you must be way far east and mabey north

anno