Nov 2013 TEO Mushroom Journal Posted Up For FREE Read

Started by fmrc, November 17, 2013, 09:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmrc

The Nov 2013 Issue #46 TEO is now posted up for free read.  Go to www.mushroomsfmrc.com and then click "TEO Journals" off of the Main Menu.  Enjoy.  slp/fmrc   

C O N T E N T S
                                      For #46 TEO November 2013
Subscription and Other Journal Information.........................................01
Magic Mushrooms Repair Brain Damage From Extreme Trauma..............02
PTSD is not just psychological......................................................................02
Decriminalization of Psilocybin Could Help Millions......................................03
How Mushroom Spores Are Spread About The World..................................03
Antidote For Amanita muscaria and Muscarine..........................................04
Wrong And Incorrect Posts Made About Me and FMRC...............................05
Microscope Tips............................................................................................06
Amanita phalloides found in NY..................................................................06
Georgia's Laws Against Psilocybe Spores And Cultures..............................06
PSYCHOACTIVE  MUSHROOM QUIZ  "PMQ"...........................................07
How to Win a Year's Free Subscription to "TEO".........................................07
FREE TEO Subscriptions Given...................................................................08
Culture Flask, Is This Your Last Issue..........................................................08
FREE Mushroom Spore Print Sample In This Issue....................................08
Color Photograph Panaeolus castaniefolius

fmrc

.....seems strange you did not understand anything?  I'd say you must be in some kind of darkness.  I have never had a comment like that before.