Help Wanted

Started by psilocybin warrior, June 27, 2007, 10:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

Ok so now it's been two weeks after i innoc'd 12 half pint jars with Puerto Rican spores, now only half of the jars have shown any growth and the growths have only been in one or two spots.  I am very sterile when it comes to doing this step, this is the first time anything like this has happend.  Does anyone know why or how this could have happend?

Baphom3t

PR's should take off like a madman.
where did you get the spores?If it was a multi-spore innoc then it can be due to that.
there could be many factors.But without pics it's hard to see what you got going on.

baph

psilocybin warrior

Well i mean only one out of the 4 spots i innoced in my jars is starting growth and only half the jars have any growith you really dont need a picture for that i got the spores from the works

YeRoC

The same thing happened to me recently , although with B+ , our temps are perfect so i was thinking it could be due to the altitude im in.   I will post pics very shortly

psilocybin warrior

I don't think altitude has anyting to do with it.

psycho4psilo

Hey Warrior,
I read somewhere that if the open end of needle is not angled against the glass, the spores can't "run down" the side of jar and into sub when innoc.  By not being able to run down the side of jar, the dry verm on top "drinks" up or draws / soaks up the liquid - afterall that is what verm does - and the sub is trying to compete with the dry verm and loses.  Therefore, not enough of the liquid gets to sub thus, no growth.  I don't know, just what I ran across but kinda makes sense when compared to grains - one hole for innoc and spreads like wildfire! 
Ltr,
p4p
Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you
Till you will not have me any other way.

psilocybin warrior

well my needles are pretty long and go way far down into the sub and I always make sure to see the spores run down the side of the jar.  Im guessing maybe a weak batch.

anno

Did you shake the syringe properly before the inoculation?

psilocybin warrior

Yes, I pulled the plunger back a little and shook it for a minute or 2.