Which pictorials would you like to see?

Started by anno, March 07, 2004, 03:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anno

Do you want to see any new pictorials on this site about anything mushroom cultivation related?
If so, pertaining which topic?

roygerbil

I would like to see pictorals on more advanced techniques such as casing and anything else that will get better yields faster. Thanks!

Quincunx

I'm studying real hard on some more exotic species now. I would like to see how semperviva and atlantis are grown for example.

bufale

Ditto what Roygerbil said, like maybe casing for simple minds?

Seuss

The one thing I would have loved to see when I was starting out would have been a casing demo.  

Sr_Setahongo

anno

casing...ok, I?ll do a casing pictorial next.

shirley knott

i'd like to see a video of agar work. spores or myc wedges  being deposited, or a piece being cut and placed in a grain jar. g2g video would also be very much appreciated.

hey anno  :D  great site  ;)  

K20A2

I'll put up a third vote for a picture guide of casing. After I get some more exp. with using cakes thats something I want to try.

Another thing I would love to see, its not nessacarily a guide or pictorial, but maybe a picture section of different setups. Im still uncertain on how im going to set up my terrarium. I have'nt started my jars yet but I want to soon, and I want to have the terrarium all worked out and ready to go before the cakes get close to being put in it. Searching through the shroomery and related sites yields a lot of information to search through. Any kind of pics that you could put together would be very much appreciated. Thanks for anything.

Stix Russell

Casing is an excellent topic, I will agree with those above, Anno.

ivi

I would like to see the picture of... ...You.. hehehe... :P

:D