Info needed: bleach dunk or etc.

Started by axis, August 18, 2007, 08:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axis

Dudes, when a situation occurs such as cakes turned bluish green, from what who knows, and not advancing anymore, starting to smell a bit moldy, can a bleach dunk or something else help to snap them out of that stage? I believe there is a chance for revival but I'm new at this beginning stage, sooo.

they were in my opinion, birthed late, then late to begin fruiting then if that isn't enough, went haywire. Turning blue (choking up?). fanning and misting and light religiously each day best I could. begin to pin then went weird. see pics in the forum at the bottom of the topic, "how bout now pics, updated".

anno

>can a bleach dunk or something else help to snap them out of that stage?

No. Start again.

I think your problems started far far earlier, at inoculation of perhaps the spores weren't clean.

axis

yea, possible. I got them from the Hawkster at a time when he seemed to be in a hurry to go shroom hunting and must have left my order on the back burner. I received them five weeks after my order. They were clumpy spores if you can remember from my notes in the forum. the remaining two don't have as many clumps as the first two.

my next attempt is 6 jars using one of the remaining 2 syringes I got from him, and I am paying attention now I know a little more since first try.

anyone know which is better or easier ?Simple minds TEK or PF TEK, In basic cultivation.

Baphom3t

psilocybin warrior

I use www.sporeworks.com .......baph, what makes him the best vendor?