good air/bad air?

Started by axis, August 19, 2007, 10:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

axis

does N E one know if it is important that air in a room needs to be circulating for the colonization process?

scenario: a room in the basement(@ 10' X12') no windows and door closed.

another matter not discussed or mentioned in any TEK.

Q # 2- is there a particular syringe tek I should avoid? I need to sterilize for near future use

thanx

Baphom3t

never use a basement to grow in unless it is as clean as your house(if you keep a clean house)
Basements are full of unwanted shit.Molds,Bacteria, etc.

The only syringe tek is from print to syringe to make a spore syringe
A little research goes a long way.
Try not to overthink about a TEK. That can lead to failure.

axis

I am more interested in knowing if air circulation is essential while colonizing and also for fruiting. 

this basement room should be good. carpet, finished walls. exercise and drum room which I don't use too often right now.  the door stays closed to keep dusts and things from getting it. don't know how much air exchange goes on in there though. too warm in upstairs rooms for most of the day until fall and winter come to play.

nos hit. I've been sayin that in all of my latest posts and replies. If reading one tek, you should stay with it, but then use luck and instinct to make the right decision if ya need a bit more info that the teks don't cover.
other hand, I'm new at this plus I am not of the "lucky" club so I get to learn the hard way usually.

thanx bro.

psilocybin warrior

Well what tek are u using?  If ur colonizing inside jars do u really think air circulation is important?.....but for fruiting I would assume that the air has to be of decent quality.  I do not believe in luck, maybe fortune?