HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY......HELP!.....NOT JUST ANYBODY......HELP!.

Started by psilocybin warrior, September 02, 2007, 02:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

Ok so I would guess around a month ago I birthed 5 PR cakes......still no pins...but there are a wide variety of white bumps, They get 7 or more hours of natural light each day, the air is exchanged 3-6 times every 24 hrs, im not completly sure what the humidity is but there is condensation everywhere, I lost one due to contamination.  Any one have any ideas?

HipsterDoofus

White bumps are good. Those are hyphal knots. They become pins. You be patient!

psilocybin warrior

be patient are u kidding its been over a month and still no pinnage, sorry but they are primordia not hyphal nots.

psycho4psilo

Isn't hipster correct here?  Based on your description psilly, it does sound like the white bumps are h-knots.    Do not hyphal knots become, as they mature, primordia and which primordia the actual state of the onset of pinnage?   :huh:   At least that's what I thought they were.  Don't mind be corected here if I'm wrong though.

Over a month, huh?  Damn!!   I've - hypothetically of course - colonized jars, spawned some tubs and harvested my first flushes since you started your cakes!!!      :rolleyes:   But, I'm just givin ya a hard time and shouldn't do that!

Hang in there man and good luck!
p4p
:mellow:
Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you
Till you will not have me any other way.

psilocybin warrior

Nah ive been doing research and it does take quite a while for PRs and that was a while ago and 1st flush was dank as shit n they just keep coming.

psycho4psilo

COOL!! GFFU dude!~!    Ya know ya gotta post some pix so we can all take a gander at the fruits of your labor?

Glad they came out for ya. :' :' 

Latr daze,
p4p
Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you

paze

I'm thinkin' that shrooms are better than nothin' but on acid, you can actually see the sound coming out of the speakers.   the Bear says so.

Does anyone know if acid still exists?  I'm talking about honest to real,,,,,good acid, period?  please respond.

psilocybin warrior

Yes, really good acid still exists....and on acid ive never seen sound come out of speakers, i never really see vibrations that are in the air...

psycho4psilo

Then ya ain't done REALLY GOOD acid or enough of it.  I'm thinkin' 3 cubes or 5 dots, maybe 6 squares should get ya there.  Whatta ya think Paze?

Ltr Daze!!
Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you

Baphom3t

Quote from: paze on September 25, 2007, 01:00:04 PM
Does anyone know if acid still exists?  I'm talking about honest to real,,,,,good acid, period?  please respond.
Have a look in the gallery I had a couple that were fucking beyond just good,THEY WERE GREEEAAAATT  -_-
not sure of micro's per hit but was very beautiful  -_-
So, it's still around just a bit harder to find.

psycho4psilo

QuoteI had a couple that were fucking beyond just good,THEY WERE GREEEAAAATT

Man, I ain't seen Lucy in the Sky w/ Diamonds (Vitamin A) in any type form in 'bout 12 years!!   Been probably same since I last saw/dropped mescaline.  Damn! I miss those days now that I think about it!  :angry:

I did go Hippie Trippin' or Candy Flippin', whichever it's called (X and shrooms) - and did a little Cow Tippin'  while I was at it :wacko: - a couple of weekends ago and that was WAY COOL  :mellow:  but still doesn't compare to a good acid journey with Pink.

LD,
p4p
Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you

chareen

Maybe your temperature is too warm? If you think that might be true try making sure they are low (like on the floor) and reduce the overall temperature.

chareen

I"m a retard. I didn't read the whole thread. Glad to hear it's working. I have some hypothetical PRs in the works... good to know. Or imagine!

psilocybin warrior

good luck with those prs man be verrrrrry patient and they need a shit ton of fra

psilocybin warrior

what are u talkin about psycho its all about the phamly crystal