plz help me find a good type of mushroom that gives good high......

Started by Puffanator123, January 10, 2008, 07:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puffanator123

im new to the whole mushroom thing so i was wondering what it is a good kind of mushroom to get that gives u a good high and dosnt cost too  much.  thx

Baphom3t

http://www.ralphstersspores.com/index_files/Page398.html

Cubes are Cubes , so all are about the same.

Pans, are a bit harder to grow and are stronger but also will hit the wallet a bit more.

highc

cube is a cube true. But the chemicals Psilocybin, Psilocin, Baeocystin, and Norbaeocystin are what causes one to trip. The percent of active chemicals in any given mushroom can alter giving one a stronger or weaker trip. Also IME i have come to the conclusion that different strains gives one more visuals then another as another gives more of a body and mind trip.

If you are looking for potentcy then just get a Thai strain. Like Pink Buffalo or Lipa Yai.

hauntedgraffiti

I know this topic is a bit old, but I want to use the strain Ecuador for my first grow, this potent?

psilocybin warrior

like baph said, cubes are cubes.  The amt of the chemicals generally stays the same between the cube species, but also depending on the substrate and growing conditions.  If this is your first grow I wouldn't be too concerned with potency just yet.

anno

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on June 29, 2008, 02:30:55 PM
If this is your first grow I wouldn't be too concerned with potency just yet.

I agree, the first concern should be to get them to grow at all.