sporestore.com rip off, or not

Started by kronik08, January 13, 2008, 05:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kronik08

i ordered from sporestore.com about 2 weeks ago, my order was "processed" within a day and ive been waiting for my spores ever since. my question is can ne one vouch for sporestore.com that has odered from them before, on other forums i have heard about them ripping ppl off but unfortunately that was after i ordered.

Baphom3t

tisk,tisk
You will learn from that mistake.
The are notorious at scamming and ripping people off.

http://www.ralphstersspores.com/index.html

Go there you will not be disappointed.

Baph

jimjew

I can tell you as of just 2 weeks ago you wouldn't want to  order from them.
IF they send and you get your order from them what you will get it either plain water
or in my case water with white floating blobs not black spores, which will give you
nothing but pretty contaminates, never seen the purple mold before, man that's pretty thanks!

Ohh and that "guarantee to work", your guaranteed to be ignored if you complain!
Glad I paid with my visa, the bank can get me my money back, charge backs are funny I think, the bank also slamms the merchant with a $15 or more sometimes for a charge back fee on top of having to pay the customer their money back... 

I would have to save Ralphsters would be the way to go, I even trust to send me cash, I would NEVER send sporestore cash, I bet they wouldn't even mail them considering they would not stand behind that guarantee,

So anyways I did get 1 reply to my emails and, they told me it was "perishable food items" what a lie, who eats this stuff????  Anyway they would give me 15% off my next order, now really who would want to get screwed again?  I tried you once, I'm not stupid, I learned not to trust any other than Ralphsters!

So in short, if you want junk save the money that sporestore wants and just fill up a syringe of tap water, it's the same, just cheaper!
SPORESTORE.COM IS A MAJOR RIP OFF!