Hey anno

Started by psilocybin warrior, April 08, 2008, 03:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

A while back someone posted a link to the shroomery with an easy grow bag tek that doesn't require much time, is there any chance that you know what im talking about and have that link?

anno

Do you remember what substrate was used?

psilocybin warrior

Nvm I figured out what I was missing, I appreciate your willingness.  The substrate was pre-pasturized 50straw/50manuer mix Im too busy to prep it myself so I found a great site that sends them out quick and cheap. Im going to get started again and its been a whiiiiiiiiiiiiile but I still have a couple questions for you...Ive never used WBS before, the woman at the pet store by my house called the manufacturer and they claimed that it was untreated so I think I'm in the clear for that part.  But Ive never prepd spawn before and can't seem to find the tek im looking for, I understand I will need polyfill? filters for gas exchange during colonization where could I find these? How big of a whole from the lid must I cut out? Do I need to pre-prep the WBS before I place into pint jars? I am really lacking information according to making WBS pint jars capable for bulk spawn....I know this will be a peice of cake for you so help would be greatly appreciated.

anno

psilocybin warrior