EVERYONE READ (WARNING ABOUT SPORESTORE.COM)

Started by muffinman, April 17, 2008, 02:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muffinman

I ordered two strains of spores and 12 myco jars on the 3rd of April. After ordering I was looking around their site and when i clicked on one of their links, a red screen popped up, the right hand upper corner of the screen said Hacked By Emultormania.org in black letters, otherwise the screen was completely red. After seeing this i got kinda worried about the fact that i just gave this website my credit card information. I wrote them 1 email a day for the next 5 days about this subject and never received a reply, which kind of worried me. Also in these emails I requested that they notify me when my package had shipped so that i would be able to figure out when it would get here. Yesterday, APRIL 16th (13 DAYS AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER VIA CREDIT CARD!!!) I received an email saying that my order was being processed and would be shipped out within the next 2 days. No appology, no answer about the red hacked page, nothing. Beware people, dont deal with this company, I thought I was dealing with professionals but apparently I wasn't. Just thought i would warn you guys so u wouldnt have to put up with this crap.  Do anyone know a reliable website for cheap jars?

Baphom3t

"Do anyone know a reliable website for cheap jars?"

Mushy Mart Substrate Jars - Half-pint : Pint : Quart : Half-Gallon

I've used them for awhile and they are reliable.

Baph