Mooore spacE

Started by GiU, May 21, 2008, 05:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiU

Hi! After 1 week my two jar of grain...one birth one contaminated with green mold....ai ai ai...for first attempt i think its ok.....the luky jar has a beginning of micelium....after 6 days....i think the spore syringe was not full o spores....boh

but i have a question for the Masters.....i have a little pressure coocker...how can i do to preparate many jars? or better....can i sterilize my jars with microwave? it works?
Can i coock my grain apart...and then fill the jar and then sterilize in microwave?

Thanx to all......and sorry for my language... :ph34r:
*LoviN MuSh*

tenaglia

Quote from: GiU on May 21, 2008, 05:25:47 AM
Hi! After 1 week my two jar of grain...one birth one contaminated with green mold....ai ai ai...for first attempt i think its ok.....the luky jar has a beginning of micelium....after 6 days....i think the spore syringe was not full o spores....boh

but i have a question for the Masters.....i have a little pressure coocker...how can i do to preparate many jars? or better....can i sterilize my jars with microwave? it works?
Can i coock my grain apart...and then fill the jar and then sterilize in microwave?

Thanx to all......and sorry for my language... :ph34r:

Use your pc, microwave does not reach the right temperature to sterilize grains, I use the microwave to sterilize the casing mix, misting and syringe water, agar and  not much more.

If you have contam in your jars, you must increase sterilization time.

you cannot be an anarchist in this job -_-

Baphom3t

Use your PC as tenaglia  has stated for your jars.
Use the Microwave for pastuerizing your casing.

Baph