first timer need some advice

Started by losteyes, May 27, 2008, 06:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

losteyes

I have some jars colonized for about a month now and couple maybe to wet to fruit normally, i was thinking of breaking down the wet jars and putting them all into a tupperware and incubating, in hopes maybe that can colonize more efficiently. Also i was wondering how well an airstone in water will work to create humidity for my chamber....thanks guys

psilocybin warrior

Water is good before the fruiting stage I would suggest a 24 hr submerged dunk before if your doing brf, and your fruits will be larger.  How big is your chamber? manual misting will work fine, or perlite, even a submergable fishtank heater in a tall glass of water depending on the size of your fc.

losteyes

well I should clarify, i have like 3 jars that are pretty white but there are obvious spots where the substrate is too soaked to colonize over, so about 3/4 of the jars are fairly colonized but the other 1/4 is clearly too wet....are these still fruitable or not....But as for the others they are healthy and i got that figured out pretty well. Thanks.

psilocybin warrior

losteyes

can a cake have bruising or is my shit contamed....id take a photo but the pic wont really give it justice its very faint

losteyes

also cakes in my chamber are about 5 days in and there showing like mountainish sign of white myco protruding from the cake is that early signs of pining 

Baphom3t

"can a cake have bruising "

Yes.

Baph