spawn bag ?

Started by rollerfosho, August 28, 2008, 11:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollerfosho

http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/shamanic-products/psilocybe-azurescens-spawnbag.html
there is a link to this spawnbag and im curently wondering do u need spores on top of that or the bag wood chips and a place to grow. in short does the spawn bag have the spores in it and the enviroment doesnt have to be seterial?

Baphom3t

If you live in the US your fucked.
Psilocybe spawn of any kind is illegal.

Baph

rollerfosho

i dont mean to be a </a>---- i did not ask if it was illegal i know any grow of magic mush is illegal my question was do you need spores for this or just the spawn bag wood chips and a place to grow. please stick to the topic

Baphom3t

well not to be a asshole but,
if it says "spawn" then hello.
"Spawn" don't need spores,It's already "Spawned"
Do some fucking reading before you ask questions man.

It's all in front of you if you take the time to research.

Hope that helped since I'm off topic.
Try not to be a douchebag,it hurts noone but yourself.

Baph

rollerfosho

i did do my research and i was just second question now another thing does it need to be in sterile environment or can i dig a hole out back throw some wood chips this then more wood chips and its fine without contamination?

kinesis_1

honestly,

thge whole reason i started growing was because i dont trust outdoor shrooms. they are at risk to the elements, they could get contam's, and its cool to watch them grow in my opinuion, and i think(in my theory, but not a proven theory) that they jus have more consistancy in the amount of psilocybin in them. its nice working hard for something and having a sweet payoff. but iv only been growing for 6 mounths now. and anytime baph says something i take his word for it. he knows way more then i do.

psilocybin warrior

Do I even need to answer this?

Baphom3t

Sure PW, go for it  ^_^
I think I can see where this is gonna go  ^_^  ^_^

Baph

psilocybin warrior

Well "rollerfosho" it would help us in understanding your "word salads" if u provided a little bit more information and proofread what you typed before you post it. Since you "did do your research" and your still asking questions obviously you did not do your research, so stop sounding like a ----. We are here to help so plz be respectful.  For one to obtain the right answers, the right questions must be asked.    For instance, making an outdoor bed means that it will be open to all the elements of nature 24/7 and in my opinion not completely sterile. 

my questions for you,
> are you spawning pasteurized or sterilized wood chips?(recommended), if not be careful.
> are you sure your in the right zone?

-"i did do my research and i was just second question now another thing does it need to be in sterile environment or can i dig a hole out back throw some wood chips this then more wood chips and its fine without contamination?"

>Yes, dig a hole outback where shade remains abundant.
> Let them colonize outdoors.
> Throw wood chips where? do you mean fill the hole with them? Because most of the fruits come from their areas where they are in direct contact with soil, you can apply a thin casing layer with outdoor debris you might find in the woods to help prevent contamination.  Later on when the old casing layer decomposes it will make fruits all over the patch instead of just certain area's.

Hope that helps,

Warrior
____________________________________________________________________________________

-I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. "Bill Hicks"

Baphom3t

"Well "rollerfosho" it would help us in understanding your "word salads" if u provided a little bit more information and proofread what you typed before you post it."

That's funny  ^_^

"Since you "did do your research" and your still asking questions obviously you did not do your research"

That's a classic  ^_^ ^_^

Obviously he didn't read this http://www.fungifun.org/English/Psilocybe-Azurescens-Outdoor-Cultivation  well enough.  :mellow:
Or the other proven TEKs that are out here in the matrix.

It's a equation that looks like this,
Search = Research = Search = Research

Not trying to be a ass rollerfosho but, your 1st reply in this thread came off sounding dickheadish and it's not cool.
Some of us are very expeirenced in this hobby, we will help but demand respect as you do for yourself  -_-  -_-

Baph

psilocybin warrior

haha well atleast we know rollers not a math major, right on baph.

Quote from: Baph on August 28, 2008, 07:22:35 PM
If you live in the US your fucked.
Psilocybe spawn of any kind is illegal.

Baph
Uh...check the State law list!  Some states, (like Oregon) all mycellium, of anykind, is legal! Mycellium production of the psilocybe variety, is used in the soil remediation business, and is produced everyday to help clean-up contam'd soils.....  Also, its great for lawn growth, but better varieties are gen used.