to whome it may concern

Started by psilocybin warrior, September 02, 2008, 07:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

I dunno who here likes psytrance or goa but....if you can or want to see shpongle, simons playing on the 6th.  holla

Trips509

Man I love psytrance. Skazi and Infected Mushroom are my favorites.

Baphom3t

<<<<<< Odd man out on this one.

I'm more into jam bands,jazz and death metal along with other genres of metal.
I listen to alot of underground music like local and regional bands from my area, as well as going to festivals in my area.

Matter of fact I'm going to a festival Sept. 12 - 14th  -_-

Baph

psilocybin warrior

Baphom3t

I was at Earthdance in College Corner,Oh. Camp Buzz, about 3 years ago.
I was part of the second stage light guys.
I helped do a liquid light show with one of my freinds.
It was like in a enclosed building and we did lights for Seepeoples,Rumpke Mountain Boys,and bands I can't seem to remember at the moment.

Nah, the festival I'm going to sept. 12 - 14 is, http://www.wuhnurth.com/
Anybody that hasn't caught Groovatron live needs help :D I have met them a few times from running lights and they have free downloads of music,whole shows  -_- :mellow: -_-
There a quite a few other kick ass bands playing there.
The site hasn't been updated in about a week but it's looking like a 3 stage 3 day fest.  :ph34r: :ph34r:
Music is my first love.
I've met many people from many bands,local,regional,and national.

Baph

Killa B

What got me into the Boomers was Bonnaroo this year, you talk about a badass music fest.. what what!

Baphom3t

Bonnaroo is a rip off fest.
Chaulked full of capitalism.It was fun for the first 3 years.
I'll stick with these nice intimate fests that don't cost a arm and a leg to get into. -_-

Baph

dedchk

I have to agree with Baph on that one.  I worked Bonnaroo in 2004 and it was lots of fun.  It was very ecclectic; I saw Patti Smith and Dangermouse, The dead, Burning Spear, Dylan, Primus, etc. I got in for free, but I thought it was expensive then at $160.  This year, its over two-hundred and the bands are so wierd.  Kanye West is playing.  What type of commercial shit is that?  If I go to a jam band festi, I dont want to hear MTV shit.  Thats why I'm like fuck Bonnaroo man. 

I say definitely stick to the kind local festies.  Though I did dig Langerado in 06 and I heard that Eco and Allgood  were good this year.

psilocybin warrior

I get free bonarro tickets for life,  Sphongle absolutley KICKED FUCKING ASS, he actually did a live dj set of DMT....so sick I love it.