11 days after bithing

Started by indianapolisjason, September 03, 2008, 05:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianapolisjason

i have them in perlite terrarium they were pinning in the jar so i did not dunk them.now they are just a lil bit bigger but not by much and also around the holes in my terrium it has a brownish tint on the perlite and there are black particles in the terrarium is the brown tint possibly co2 releasing or what dunno has anyone else had this issue? thanks Jay.....

Baphom3t

Good clear pics would really help in this one.

Baph

indianapolisjason

ok the first image is the brownish spots in the terrarium bare with me thats the best my camera can do.the second and third pics r of the cakes them selves.they appear to be dehydrated but i dont know what to expect after 11 days does this look normal or do i need to be doing something inparticular???i am misting approx 3-4 times a day fanning it a lil the temp is about 75-80 deg???like i said i dunno.

psilocybin warrior

Try dropping the temps, if you have soaked perlite I don't think that you need to be misting that much.  How many times and for how long do you fan?
The only thing I could recommend right with the info now would maybe a 24hr dunk during or previous to a cold shock.  How many holes and what size did you drill into your terr.? Did you stuff them with polyfill?

indianapolisjason

i probably fan for 3 secs the terrarium is about 14"x8"x16" bout 1.5 cubic feet not big at all but i only have 3 cakes in it.misting about 3-4-5 times about 5 hits off the sprayer im goona go ahead and dunk the fukers se what i get.thanks bro..just wondering if i should roll them??as far as holes about 60-70 holes every inch or so and u got me on the polyfil???never heard of that trick.

indianapolisjason

gave a 24 hr dunk now the pins are a dark brown/black color is this normal or is it fubar???

psilocybin warrior

aw im sorry you should have plucked those sucka's off before, but you can pick em off now.