ideal dosage?

Started by lostcause1138, September 25, 2008, 09:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostcause1138

whats the preffered dosage- or is it the more the better?

Baphom3t

Asking a question such as this, is like asking which strain is best.
It's personal preference.

2 grams is a good starting point.
It all comes down to your over all tolerance towards anything.
If you are a sensitive person,it may only take 1 - 2 grams.
There's really no way to tell you what's a ideal dosage because everyone is effected differantly at differant amounts.

Baph

psilocybin warrior

I agree with Baph, 2 grams should allow you to get your bearings.

High4life

I would eat 3 grams, I've seen people eat more and less.

lostcause1138

i realize it's personal preference- thats obvious, and thats why im asking

Baphom3t

Fair enough bro  -_-
Just trying to give the best answer I can.
Start with 2 grams and see where that takes you.

Baph

captshroom

Hey guys! I believe the ideal dose is 5gr dried! It's pretty good so far anyway! Shrooms are the best!

captshroom

Of course, being an old hippie, I have a high level of experience and wouldn't recommend this dose for a newbie.
Peace

psilocybin warrior

If its your first trip, I seriously wouldn't recommend 5 dried g's to anyone well unless you have a couple sitters but even then I've had friends sink into a bad trip from eating too much too fast and forgetting who we were (even tho we've been friends for 10 years) then they tell you their going to go lay down or some shit and they run away from where ur chillin cuz they don't know whats going on or what to do with themselves and get picked up by a one time for chasing and throwing packed bowls at cars down the street from a festi in Missouri. Bah

captshroom

Right on PW! After I posted that I thought I probably shouldn't have, I guess it was the shrooms talkin'. Sorry guys. 2gm is plenty!

cmac37

You can always pic out the old hippies.....hehehehe.  :wacko:

psilocybin warrior

No worries capt., your name reminds me of the game worms mayhem, if anyone has xbox get it youll love it, best game ever. capt pickles and macdunsten are the best

Baphom3t

What's this "hippie" word you speak of?  :huh:

Baph