second try out....after first going wrong.

Started by anti-babylon, October 02, 2008, 08:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anti-babylon

hi guys im going to try out onother time to coltivate mush after the first time that i didt wrong....i only get one jar of ....mold! shit....
anyway i think that the first time i get some germ in it and i also go wrong with the proportion of substrate....
now im tryng to do it better...
i will start from one buy syringe (i think for one jar)
and one syringe that i will do with some print spore....my question is what kind of syringe i have to use? my print is something like      1.5 CM x 1.5 CM  .....
i wait for your response thanks guys

High4life

buy a syringe wit spores already in it saves you time on sterilizing it. you just have to sterlize the tip and innoculate the jars. make sure to use alcohol swap to clean the tip as well and use gloves.

High4life

use fresh water, no tap water when mixing your spores in water. dont forget to sterlize the knife your going to use to scrap the spores into the water solution. if I were you since your a beginner, I'd purchase a syringe with your type of strain u want, so you can just innoculate.

Baphom3t

"i will start from one buy syringe (i think for one jar)"

One syringe will do alot more than one jar.
If you put one full syringe in one jar then you can see where your biggest problem is. -_-

I wouldn't worry about making syringes from the spore print until you achieve a few grows and get your TEK down.  :mellow:

Baph