Eaten raw?

Started by sin2win, October 08, 2008, 10:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sin2win

R the mushrooms more potent when eaten fresh rather than dried? is the feelling more intesived?  also what is the best specimen u all had for 1. Visuals and the best for 2. Body?

off topic- is B+, Blue meanie, Golden teacher, etc. all cubensise?  or should i start with just like brazilian on somthing?  im plan on getting them from Ralphsterspores.?

Baphom3t

"R the mushrooms more potent when eaten fresh rather than dried? is the feelling more intesived?  also what is the best specimen u all had for 1. Visuals and the best for 2. Body?"

Preference,preference,preference.
Some people like Cambodian's,some people like Ban Phang Ka,others may like Mazatapec while yet others like Huautla.
See the point?
You have to find the ones that are best for you.  -_-

"off topic- is B+, Blue meanie, Golden teacher, etc. all cubensise?  or should i start with just like brazilian on somthing? "

All of those are cubensis.

Baph

sin2win

Thx baph... I totally understand bout prefrence and all, same thing with quanity, im just curious fromya'll past experiances...  which 1 has the best visuals, as im going to order some.  I read in here that GTeacher is 50/50 head body... what strain had some goood visual afffebts for u? thx

Baphom3t

" im just curious fromya'll past experiances...  which 1 has the best visuals"

And that's the point I'm trying to make bro.
I may see more off one strain than you do and vice versa regardless which strain of cube it is.

GT's are a nice strain.
The strain that had that most visual effect on me was Chitwan.

Any strain will suit your need.  -_-
GT,B+,Cambodian are great to work with.
But any cube produces in the right enviornment ;)

Baph

High4life

is it better to eat then dry or raw? if I ate them raw, would I feel it more intense than eating them dry?

Baphom3t

Depends on you.
I've ate them both ways and notice no differance in intensity.
I think fresh hits faster.

Baph

High4life

I'm going to try them fresh.

sin2win

Hey High4life, how far along r u with ure shrooms... any updates, I just got my spores 2day  ^_^

High4life

nice...I'm going to take more pictures on monday and let you see my progress...so far its going good. I eager to get to the fruiting stage....can't wait to try them.