Everyone please read.

Started by psilocybin warrior, October 30, 2008, 05:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

I would like you all to watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aW2N46vf4Q it has been getting a lot of bad cred. so if you support its info, show it. Also I do not mean to steer you away from any religous beliefs you might hold.  But its not rocket science, it makes perfect sense....well atleast to me.

moonwalker

VERY interesting pw. There are some videos that I will post that sorta go along with this but I will make a new thread. No I don't believe this movie should be banned it is that certain society members are afraid of a real truth. But I won't go into that. Very interesting about the constellations/zodiac. 
Moon Walker

Baphom3t

Hmm,
What can I say.
That touches on what Richard Maurice Bucke spoke of in his book Cosmic Consciousness.
Some are and see the sun/son while others see/are in, the twilight.

Baph

bluerunner

That is only a short clip of the full movie titled Zeitgeist.  The person who made it has a new one out called Zeitgeist: Addendum. Heres a link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

Think for yourself, question authority.

crazyd

Very interesting!  I love stuff like that.  Of course I can't take it at face value, and would like to research it like it recommends, but as a non-believer I find stuff like this fascinating!

heartx

I saw the second Zeitgeist, and it's very interesting. We shouldn't take everything in there for real truth but it open the mind to some other idea that we wouldn't have been thinking of.

fattrout

hey PW, i just got done watching both videos and my is head spining!! interesting.
fattrout

Cameltom

thats allot shorter than the last video i saw

psilocybin warrior

The idea isn't to take everything in the addendum as complete truth "he says so himself", its to make you question everything your told by the media and govt. and not always believe everything your told.  ZDay is coming up (march 15) join the www.thezeitgeistmovement.com if you wanna show some support. And check for local events in your area, last year there were 18000 worldwide!

PW

fattrout

hey PW .. i am with ya ,. i am one of those guys anyways that is against the media and what the government says.  I guess i am just a rebelious old hippies out of the late 60's early 70's.
fattrout

sin2win