question on make syringe by yourself..

Started by anti-babylon, November 05, 2008, 12:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anti-babylon

Hi guys i have this print spore of hawaian mush.. its like 1,5 cm x 1, 5 cm its enough for a syringe of 10 ml? 
And then another question when you do your self syringe you use the glovebox or the oven?
becouse i dont have a glovebox and i think that if i will use my oven its even worst....its so dirty.....
im waiting for your response! thank you in advance!!

Myconaut

Ermmm. Dirty oven? I don't think so. If you intend to do this, you have to work in a sterile as possible environment. Setting a makeshift glove box up is cheap and it will do the job. What you need is a medium sized cardboard box, a square piece of clear perspex, duct tape, some rubber gloves and disinfectant spray.
I can give you details on how I built mine if you are interested. Also what you need to turn your spore print into a spore syringe or even a mycelium syringe I can tell you. It's not rocket science, but you need to be aware that it takes time and dedication to do this. Just saying "dude, I wanna trip hard and I need to grow shrooms! How do I do it?!?" is just not cutting it.

psilocybin warrior

1 print is able to make multiple syringes.

I've never heard of using an oven? I don't even know how you would go about doing that with making syringes.

What did your print come in? Knowing this will make it easier for us to find a suitible reccommendation.