spore prints

Started by doughboy86, November 21, 2008, 10:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doughboy86

would someone tell me wha type of paper i need and how would i make a spore print

psilocybin warrior

I don't use paper to make prints, I just cut the cap off the stem into a ziplock sandwich bag. 12 hours later I take the cap out and zip the bag back up.  When I wan't to use it I shoot steralized water into the bag and get all the spores in the water and suck it back up. But you could use any kind of paper really, or you could take notecards and cover them with packing tape so its kinda laminated. www.shroomery.org has a lot of good teks.

Trips509

Hey psilocybin warrior I have never read anywhere about the spore print method you use. But it seems to be the best way to do it. Just put it in a baggie and zip it up. Almost zero chance of contaminates, plus when you want to use it just squirt in the steralized water and suck it back up. That shit is ingenious man. I will be using this method from now on. Thanks

captshroom

I agree! All hail PW! What an awesome idea!

psilocybin warrior

haha thanks, and no problemo guys.  Glad to contribute some ease in printing.  I am always weary of contam's so even when I do that I spray the room with oust and let it sit for a couple minutes "better safe than sorry". just a little suggestion.

PW