Anyone know a good dosage calculator?

Started by bluerunner, November 12, 2008, 11:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluerunner

So I'm just looking to find correct dosage numbers...    atm I'm working with B+, and Amazonian... the B+ will be ready for flush#1 pretty soon, the Amazonian seems to be working but is slow. These B+ grow freakin fast too....

But to the point if I could get some help with dosage that'd be great. It's not my 1st time taking, and I'd like it to be fairly heavy.

Thanks for any help. peace.
Think for yourself, question authority.

psilocybin warrior

The last time that I ate B+ they came off a very dense and i guess you could say potent, substrate.  My buddy and I each ate 4 grams of the first flush, started feeling it in about 20 minutes. Had a suprisingly amazing trip, great visuals, great body buzz, I was pretty shocked because I the last time I ate B+ was way back and was not that good.  Oh yeah, but he thought his brother died in a car crash on the way to the movies and ruined the last 4 hours of the trip.

bluerunner

lol thats cool, I've got this one cake growing 6 mushies and I'm prolly gonna harvest tomorrow.  Since they are fresh and I do want around a 4g kinda trip does that mean I take 40g fresh or what do you think?
Think for yourself, question authority.

Baphom3t

4 grams is enough to reach a strong effect.
Start there and if you feel like you can handle it,move up to 6 the next time.
That's how I worked my way up to eating a 1/2 oz.
Beware the rubber legs!!!!  :mellow:

Baph