stimulating BRF cakes for a second flush.

Started by MT, November 25, 2008, 04:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT

Hey anyone,
       After I have harvested my first flush of mushies, how do I cause my cakes to produce additional flushes?

k12357

Just leave them in your FC.  you can do an additional dunk and roll inbetween flushes if you choose to, this will rehydrate your cakes. 
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

psilocybin warrior

Yup, do a 12 hr dunk to rehydrate your cakes if you wanna get everything you can outa em.

MT

Thanks to everyone. this is my first question since I registered on this sight. I have six BRF cakes of PF classic that are almost ready to harvest. I am also currently colonizing six jars of the Tasmanian strain. I am looking forward to studding the PF classic in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait.

psilocybin warrior

I got some Pf classics to grow pretty big i loved em, ill post some pics for ya to check out soon.

psilocybin warrior

One of the bags that it was in ripped so I threw it in a bin with thick saran wrap loosely over the top.  The substrate is 50/50 straw/dung, with 250 grams of ground up mimosa hostilli's root bark. I got around 6-7 good flushes outa the doodie cake.

sin2win

MT

Thanks for the photos PW. Thats pretty much what mine ended up looking like. About twenty-five off my first flush. I sampled four of them over the holiday. Damn, this is quite an amusing hobby I've stumbled onto.