Will i trip more or less if i eat shrooms with food?

Started by Shroomer11, January 03, 2009, 12:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shroomer11

I just got a batch and ate a pizza, can i still eat them without it affecting my trip.  thanks

Rapid_Recoil

I usually put mine on food. Like a salad or a sandwhich. So it never affected mine not sure as if u would want to cook them with the food though.

psilocybin warrior

I've found I trip harder on an empty stomach since there's nothing else metabolizing or getting in the way.  If you really wan't to trip hard grind up half of what ur gunna eat n parachute it, and then the other half whole.

PW

jrfungi

psilocybin warrior

How may grams is a usual dose in your opinion?

That all depend's upon the person during that point in time of their life. But if i'd have to say anywhere from 1-7 grams hahaha only because my "usual doses" have been within that range. Also depends on what kind of level your trying to reach.

PW

jrfungi

I am not sure if I will ever be ready for 7. We mixed some mexi albinos and equadors new years and WOW is all i can say! We all consumed about 3g's and it was plenty.

sin2win

I usuall take around 5-6 grams, i noticed (from other ppl taking less when i take more) that i dont trip much more, or so i think lol, but it lasts a lot longer.  Im pretty sure i reached level 5 or maybe a high level 4 last time but it was only 4 grams.  What can i say, with MS (multispore) each flush can be a different potency i guess.  (with the 4 grams tho, we drank a bottle a booze and a few beers before we took em, that might have made a difference lol)

jrfungi

You consuming straight up or in chocalate, tea, etc?

fattrout

wow.. i must be a light weight, i threw 1 g of B+ in a salad friday nite and had a great trip. my buddy ate 2 g's and he tripped the same as me. -_-
fattrout

sin2win

lol yea what can i say, i was made for this stuff haha.  yea i eat them str8 up usually drinking some orange juice.  i have fun and i gave my gf and her friend 2g they had a great time 2... ill just stick with my 5 tho, at least for now lol ;)

Baphom3t

You will get more of the active if taken on a empty stomach.

Baph

ezdunnit

I have read that in ancient times the great philosophers would fast for several days and then eat shrooms. this is where they came up with their great philosophies!!! I personally eat them on an empty stomach followed by some citrus juice and or fresh pineapple. The pineapple not only helps the trip but makes the eating of the shroomys a little easier to swallow!!! The longer you chew the better the trip also!!! Any of you guys live in Southern Illlinois? Get ahold of me we need to talk!!
(''''ezdunnit'''')