Mushrooms For Medical use

Started by greenman, December 30, 2008, 09:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenman

As I use Marijuana legally for severe chronic pain due to a spinal cord injury and I would 100% prefer natural medications instead of or along with pharmaceuticals I am wondering if any members here use shrooms for medical reasons?  I was recently told by a friend that there are a few {at least} ailments that mushrooms help > One of them is migraines and I am keenly interested>I'm not to iternet savvy as I'm an old man and would if possible like to hear first hand from anyone here if they do use mushrooms medically and for what? I have found a spore supplier in Canada and will shortly begin my first grow of mushrooms and am wondering if anyone has firsthand knowledge of which particular strain would work for migraines and/or pain issues >>  THanx > GM

psilocybin warrior

I've used medicinal mushrooms for headaches/bodyaches, if im starting to become sick ive eaten some that boost your immune system. There are a lot of benifits from medicinal mushrooms like http://www.healthcastle.com/herb_mushroom.shtml read that, its on Maitake, shiitake, and reishi mushrooms.  When I have some more time later ill send you some more reading material.

PW

greenman

Thanx Warrior I appreciate your quick responses and info included in them> Could You recommend possibly a strain of Mushrooms I could possibly grow out for migraine headches and/or chronic pain if possible?>> GM
I will be ordering from Ralphsters in Canada as I'm in Canada>   GM

psilocybin warrior

Low amounts of psilocybin mushrooms. Also for headaches I use a brainwave generator its truly amazing, you can actually feel it bring balance and massage the pain out of your head.  If you're interested I can send you a link for a free trial which lasts forever you're just limited to the amt of preset's, 40$ your good on thousands of presets for life.

PW

greenman

I would really appreciate the link if possible > Thanx alot I apprciate the offer>> GM

psilocybin warrior