Fungifun - Forum

Mushroom cultivation => Cultivation => Topic started by: papa smurf on August 09, 2012, 08:03:09 AM

Title: plz someone HELP ME
Post by: papa smurf on August 09, 2012, 08:03:09 AM
Can someone plz help me? iv been a long time shroomer but the last few years there aint been none in all my good spots. so im trying to grow my own, but cant seem to find all the info in one spot one tis site. can yall help a good ol georgia boy with some kinda info plz?
Title: Re: plz someone HELP ME
Post by: hbtatt on August 09, 2012, 10:56:36 AM
shroomery is good for info, but i have to tell you. California, Idaho and Georgia are blacklisted from receiving spores/spore syringes/ spore prints. The hard part would be to initially receive spores. If you can acquire them, then you can make your own prints and syringes after that. You would be surprised how much info is on youtube and google if you just type what info you are looking for. To get the spores, only suggestion I would have is to ship to a trustworthy friend or relative in an acceptable state and have them forward the package to you. Good luck