SINGLE INCUBATION

Started by durazno, April 14, 2009, 07:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

durazno

HEY THERE, was the best way (less space consuming) to incubate one single jar at optimum temp?

...also, when incubating many jars what do you guys think of heating pads, like the ones used in lizard aquariums?

psilocybin warrior

I've heard of people using seed starting heating pad's but those are pretty inefficient IMO. What size jar?

PW

durazno

psilocybin warrior

I forgot to ask, do you have a fishtank heater?

PW

durazno

Hey PW, I'm aware of the aquarium heater method. I was just wondering about the best way to incubate one single jar in a small area.

Thanks for ur help

psilocybin warrior

I guess just get a pack of heating pads and stick one underneath something that holds enough water so 3/4 of the jar is submerged. I've never incubated one single jar, you should make more jars?

PW

shroomzer

Check out what I just put in the PF TEK - the thread named substrate colonization ..that's how I do incubation .. and stays at a constant 80 degrees .. its small and don't take up any room at all ... you can for sure do just ONE jar if thats what you want.

fattrout

fattrout

MT

durazno

Hehehehe, dont worry folks I will be working with more jars. I just wanted to know if there was a way that was more efficient to do one jar.

thanks for the concern   ^_^